- From Old Europe to Iron Age – the Ethnogenesis of Europe
- The African DNA of Europe E-V13
- 7000 years of history. Ro DNA:68% Old Europe & 29.5% Kurgan
- Soarele – simbol arhetipal
- Alexandru Imreh
- Getes – the story to be told – Quotes
- The Hittites – R1b, chariots, iron & the first indo-euro writing
- Vojvodina & Banat – Timiș, Mureș, Tisa, Drava, Sava (Bosna,Drina), W/S/Great Morava, Vardar, Danube – Starcevo, Vinca, Vucedol, Scordisci/Celts, Dacians/Thracians, Scythians
- C.Noica – cu tandrețe întru răs-bunarea rostirii românești. Lee Whorf – engleza faţă de hopi e ca o măciucă faţă de o sabie. Salvarea de sub obsesia puterii – ”ras-bunarea prin smerenie”.
- An introduction to Archeometallurgy. Wietenberg, Santana. Ethnogenesis of the Celts, Geto-Dacians and Greco-Thracians.
- Sardinia – Vinca I2a1 + Beaker R1b >> Nuragic culture. 1200bc The Sea Peoples>First Dark Age. R1b & R1a ‘Aryan’ waves.
- The Getes big-bang theory
Category Archives: OldEurope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_chemistry The earliest recorded metal employed by humans seems to be gold which can be found free or “native”. The first evidence of this extractive metallurgy dates from the 5th and 6th millennium BC, and was found in the archaeological … Continue reading
en.wikipedia.org/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy In 1975, the mummy of Ramesses II was taken to France for preservation. Professor Pierre-Fernand Ceccaldi, the chief forensic scientist at the Criminal Identification Laboratory of Paris. determined that: “the hair of Ramses II, astonishingly preserved, showed complementary data … Continue reading
Present day Y-haplogroups in Romania: Before Farming Ro DNA – 33%: I1-4.5%, I2/I2a-26%, I2b-2.5%Middle East Farmers DNA – 35%: J2/J1-15%, E1b1b-15%, G-5%Old Europe DNA – 68% : I1/2-33% + J1/E1/G – 35%Kurgan, Celt & Slav DNA – 29.5% : R1a-17.5% … Continue reading
Soare. Căldură. Viaţă. Începutul şi sfârşitul. Soarele este simbolul arhetipal care se regăseşte în toate culturile lumii. Încă din timpurile primitive, oamenii şi-au dat seama că fără Soare nu poate exista nimic. Ei s-au închinat la Soare considerându-l izvor al vieţii şi al … Continue reading
Source – A story never told – DECEMBER 19, 2015 / PRIMUS GETARUM 1. Sumerian researcher A. Kisifim: “The ancestors of Rumanians had a powerful influence upon the whole ancient world, respectively upon old Ellada, old Egypt, Sumer and even … Continue reading
>> Marija Gimbutas – Old Europe and the Intrusion of Kurgan people << EUPEDIA : The northern part of the Yamna horizon was forest-steppe occupied by R1a people, also joined by a small minority of R1b (judging from modern Russians … Continue reading
Vojvodina & Banat – Timiș, Mureș, Tisa, Drava, Sava (Bosna,Drina), W/S/Great Morava, Vardar, Danube – Starcevo, Vinca, Vucedol, Scordisci/Celts, Dacians/Thracians, Scythians
The Vinča Culture – is the is the oldest Neolithic culture in South-eastern Europe – the First European Metallurgists, the First European Writing. The ‘Old European’ Vinca pottery, artefacts and writing all show an immediately noticeable similarity to what was … Continue reading